Experienced Injury Attorneys
"#1 Plaintiff's Firm for Jury Trials - 2014"
— Kentucky Trial Court Review
The Kentucky injury attorneys of Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger focus on serious injury and wrongful death cases. Our lawyers represent Kentucky accident victims and people seriously injured as a result of someone else's negligence. Whether you were injured by a car accident, medical malpractice, or a defective and dangerous product, the experienced team at Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger is ready to review your case at no charge.
Headquarted in Louisville, Kentucky, the founding partners of Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger, PLC used to defend personal injury claims for insurance companies. Now, our legal team works for individuals injured as a result of other people's negligence.
At Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC, we focus on serious injury and wrongful death claims in Kentucky and Indiana. We handle a wide range of cases, including auto accidents, medical malpractice, trucking accidents and defective products among others. We also litigate "bad faith" cases against insurance companies for wrongful denial of claims or lowball offers.
Focusing on serious injury and wrongful death cases allows us to give each case personal attention.
We handle cases all across the Commonwealth of Kentucky, along with Southern Indiana. We also handle certain types of cases in Federal court nationwide.
Three of our attorneys serve on the Board of Governors of the Kentucky Justice Association (formerly the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys). Among our attorneys we also have an adjunct professor at the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law.
We charge no fee unless you collect money on your injury case.
COURT COSTS AND CASE EXPENSES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT ONLY IF THERE IS A RECOVERY.
- Motorcycle, Truck, and Car Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Dangerous Drugs
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Fire and Burn Injuries
- Injury To Minors
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect or Abuse
- Personal Injury Litigation
- BCCN Partner Vanessa Cantley Speaks Out on WKU Swim Team Suspension BCCN partner Vanessa Cantley spoke with WHAS 11 in a segment to air tonight, voicing her support for her client Collin Craig. Craig’s decision ....
- BCCN Attorney Named as One of Louisville’s Top Attorneys Louisville Magazine has named one of Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger’s own, Vanessa Cantley, as one of Louisville’s top attorneys. The ....
- BCCN Attorney Attends Testosterone Replacement Therapy Litigation Seminar In an effort to further educate himself and increase the firm’s knowledge in the area, Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC partner Will Nefzger ....
- Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC Attorneys Attend American Association For Justice Annual Convention Several Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC attorneys attended the American Association for Justice’s (AAJ) Annual Convention held this year in ....
- Three Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger Attorneys Named “Super Lawyers” Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger proudly announces that partners Vanessa Cantley and Will Nefzger and Senior Associate Nathan Williams have been ....
Choosing an Attorney
One of the most important decisions you will make if you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence is choosing an attorney. You should select an attorney as soon after your accident as possible. It may seem easy, but choosing an experienced injury lawyer is extremely important to your case.
First, it is important that your attorney not be a “Jack of All Trades.” Personal injury cases are almost always complex, and the law in this area evolves quickly. Hire a lawyer who devotes his or her practice to personal injury law and litigation. Second, it is important that your attorney be a local trial lawyer, licensed to practice law and currently practicing before the courts of Kentucky and/or Indiana. Many of the lawyers you see advertising on TV are from Florida, New York, and other states. They may not be familiar with Kentucky law and they may not know the local judges, court rules, and insurance lawyers. This can leave you at a great disadvantage. Third, it is important that you have a trial attorney who is willing to file a lawsuit and take your case to trial if necessary. Why would an insurance company settle a case with a lawyer it knows is not willing or able to try the case? Finally, hire an attorney you feel comfortable with and who is honest and upfront with you about your case. It is extremely important to a case that lawyer and client trust and believe in one another.
We would be happy to talk to you at no charge any time about your case.
- Scott County, Kentucky Tragedy Kills Teen Bourbon County Middle School's first day back after the Memorial Day Holiday was a somber one. It was the first day back after a tragic car wreck
- Rockcastle, Kentucky Car Wreck Kills 2 I-75 was shut down for more than 9 hours on Tuesday. Around 11:15 p.m. it was finally reopened. The cause of the closure was a horrific accident
- One Dead, Several Injured in Madison County Car Accident Troopers are investigating a two-vehicle accident in Madison County where one person died and several others were injured. Jacks Creek Road was shut
- Metcalfe County High School Students involved in Fatal Car Wreck 3 Metcalfe County High School Students were involved in a crash on Friday, 5/15. This crash tragically ended in one death, and left two others in the
- 7-Year-Old Dragged 1,000 Feet by School Bus A 7-year-old girl was dragged over 1,000 feet by her school bus on Friday. After getting off the bus, the girl's backpack got snagged in the door of