Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys
Don’t Let an Accident Permanently Affect Your Life. Call (502) 565-0035.
Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC, our lawyers focus solely on helping victims and their families. If you’ve
been seriously injured in an accident or because of another’s negligence,
it is important that you seek representation from a professional team
who knows the nuances of the law, are well-versed in effective case strategies,
and always have your best interest in mind.
How can our Louisville
injury attorneys help you? We can:
- Review your claim to determine if you have a strong case
- Explain your legal rights, options, and what the process entails
- Investigate your case to determine the causes and the liable parties
- Negotiate with insurers for the highest settlement possible
- Take a case to trial if negotiations do not work out
- Keep you up-to-date on the status of your claim during all phases
In addition, our Louisville personal injury lawyers take all Kentucky cases on a
contingency fee basis, which means that you do not owe us any fees unless we are able to recover
compensation for you.
Start Your Claim Now - Time May Be Running Out
All personal injury claims have time limits. In Kentucky, the statute of
limitations for injury claims is 1 year from the date of the initial injury.
Once this time limit passes, courts will usually refuse to hear a case.
This is why it is essential that you get started on your case as soon
as possible. Personal injury cases take time to investigate and file,
so talk to an attorney immediately to learn how to begin.
Call us at (502) 565-0035 to discuss your matter.