Louisville Fire & Burn Injury Lawyers
Knowledgeable Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys on Your Side
Have you been injured in a fire and suffered burn injuries? Burn injuries
are extremely painful and often require months or years of treatment.
Unfortunately, many dangerous fires caused by negligence, dangerous workplace
conditions, or defective products could have been prevented.
If you were hurt in a fire caused by negligent behavior or as a result
of hazardous conditions, our Louisville personal injury attorneys at Bahe
Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC can help you seek compensation and justice.
Seeking Compensation for Burn Injuries
These types of injuries require rehabilitation and painful surgeries which
are quite expensive. Being injured in a fire may leave you unable to work,
return to your normal lifestyle, and permanently disfigured or scarred.
Our legal team understands the severity of pain and suffering which being
hurt in a fire can bring, and we are here to support you. We can help
you to file a personal injury claim against the person or party who caused
the fire that has brought you so much physical and emotional pain.
- The most common causes of burn injuries include:
- Apartment building and residential home fires
- Office building or workplace fires
- Hotel, store, and restaurant fires
Workplace explosions and refinery fires
- Defective products
- Car fires (fluid leaks, crashes, etc.)
- Electrical failures or problems
- Lack of safety devices or smoke detectors
- Chemical or flammable clothing fires